Re: Gathering debug data from buildd's?

On 24.07.19 14:36, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 02:04:29PM +0200, Hilmar Preuße wrote:

Hi,

>> qemu-debootstrap --verbose --arch=ppc64
>> --keyring=/usr/share/keyrings/debian-ports-archive-keyring.gpg sid ppc64>> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports/
>
> This exact command mostly worked for me. It failed later, with
> "powerpc-utils depends on pmac-utils; however: Package pmac-utils is
> not installed." but the chroot is usable, I can chroot into it, after
> which /usr/bin/qemu-ppc64-static is launched.

OK, one step further. Running that command inside an VirtualBox VM
caused the error.

Doing the same on the host (running still Debian oldstable) failed b/c
package debian-ports-archive-keyring contains just expired keys and the
signing key is not contained. I had to upgrade to the version from unstable.

Now we are at

I: Configuring libc-bin...
I: Unpacking the base system...

, which takes ages to execute.