Re: repro: Uploading artifacts to coordinator... too large archive

Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@gmail.com> wrote:

> From the gmsh repro-build, I'm getting
> ```
> /builds/science-team/gmsh/debian/output: found 38 matching files
> ERROR: Uploading artifacts to coordinator... too large archive
> id=227001 responseStatus=413 Request Entity Too Large status=413
> Request Entity Too Large token=XzzUdm1f
> FATAL: too large
> ```
> Anything one can do about that?

Somehow the build results from the reprotest stage got very large,
triggering a safety check in Gitlab. Which surprises me, since other
larger projects like MariaDB use the pipelines without problems.

Something smells fishy here.

You can do two things in the interim period:

a) disable the reprotest for now to get a clean pipeline until this is
sorted (see https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline#basic-use on
how to skip a job)
b) and report this problem via
https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/issues to give it a