looking for a sponsor

Hi debian mentors

I did completely rewrite cron-apt to build a lightweight apt distribution manager:
https://github.com/jbar/kt-update

The aim was to remotely manage various distribution configurations. Objective complete: since 1 year we use it on our debian-based distribution. Then we think it can be useful to others in the community and we could release it upstream (in debian).

Should I push tag to build it yourself (it is architecture independent), or should I push .dsc and .tar.gz, then where and how ?

Thanks

---
JJB