Re: Presentation

Hi, Miroslav

I have tried to make the changes you suggested and and tried to move
things around a little,  still needs things done, however everything is
now at

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/oftc-presentation

As with my other presentation which Francisco helped me with, I am happy
for you to fork this, make changes then issue a merge request (or anyone
who wants to collaborate),  that way we all have updated resources.

You are right about audience, but we also need to keep things short.  I
am not covering that much beyond getting started, once you are connected
you can ask for help,  if you need help before that, perhaps you are
probably subscribed here anyway (should we encourage that).

Thanks again and feel free to modify further to make it more suitable /
useful I want these to be community resources, and you are the people
giving the talks etc.

Regards

Paul