Re: Couldn't open an ITP.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 08:59:08PM +0300, Sharon Dvir wrote:
> Dear mentors, I have encountered the following situation while
> attempting to submit an ITP bug against WNPP.
> First, the reportbug utility exited without error but there was no
> thread on devel or a bug in the WNPP web frontend.
You need to make sure the email was sent.
If you didn't configure reportbug to use SMTP you need a working MTA for
this.

> Following that I have mailed the request manually (as outputted by
> reportbug) and again, no thread on devel and no new bug appeared in
> WNPP.
Maybe you've sent the email to a wrong address or with wrong content.

Also, you should get a confirmation when a bug report was submitted, no
need to monitor d-devel@.

--
WBR, wRAR