[src:kcollectd] New upstream, and new release, package takeover

Package: src:kcollectd
Version: 0.9-5+b1
Severity: normal

--- Please enter the report below this line. ---

Upstream has been silent for almost a decade now. I have decided to fork and maintain kcollectd [1].
I have a bugfix-only release, 0.9.1, which includes the current Debian patch set, and fixes for [2].

The upgrade is very low risk, so it may make sense to push this past the freeze.

With respect to the qt4 removal [3], git master [1] has already been ported to qt5. I'm still testing it
for bugs before making a release. This obviously would wait until after the freeze.

I'm also volunteering to maintain this package, which seems to have been orphaned.

Best,
Antonio

[1] https://github.com/aerusso/kcollectd
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=814935