Confusion between RFP and ITP packages with same name

I am looking to file an ITP for a package with name xyz.
While looking for current ITP's or other bugs on WNPP.

I found that there is already a package named xyz for RFP.
The xyz ITP and the xyz RFP are two different packages with the same name.
Should I be filing an ITP with a different name or should I go ahead with
the same name as the other RFP is not being worked up on yet.

rajudev
https://raju.dev