Re: gbp buildpackage test build with uncommitted changes

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 1:39 PM Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 01:32:46PM -0400, Tong Sun wrote:
> > > Haven't you seen my email with the correct answer?
> >
> > Too short to figure out what you were trying to say.
> I see.
>
> > In my mind the correct answer is the solution on how to use "gbp
> > buildpackage" to build the package *using* any uncommitted files
> I pointed you to --git-export=WC in that email.

Thanks -- `--git-export=WC` is the solution to my problem.

--git-export=TREEISH

Instead of exporting the current branch head, export the treeish
object TREEISH. The special name INDEX exports the current index
whereas the special name WC exports the current working copy as is.
Note that using WC enables the --git-ignore-branch and
--git-ignore-new options as well since when exporting the working copy
there's no point in enforcing any branch or modification checks.