mentor of for packaging, testing, and including a game

Hello,

I want to start off by saying that everyone I've interacted with has been
very helpful and courteous, it is really a pleasure.

I would like to ask for a mentor/sponsor to help me package, test, and
include a game in the debian repos.

I've already submitted and ITP

I've cleaned and organized the source as best I know how and
I can create a deb package that correctly installs the game and the
required dependencies but I've only been able to test on my computer.

Here is a link to the source along with some instructions.
there is a debian folder included in the root.

https://github.com/qbancoffee/infinite-tux

https://libregamewiki.org/Infinite_Tux

Please let me know what else I should do.

Thank you,

Pedro Pena