Re: A problem with an upload

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 10:12:19AM +0200, Tommi Höynälänmaa wrote:
> On 26.01.2019 17:24, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 04:…
> >
> > That said, I could find no trace of your upload, so could you please try
> > uploading again?
> >

> Just done.

Ok, I think something broke horribly somehow but I'm not sure what nor
how.

It seems the importer just suddenly stuck in some kind of loop doing
nothing (the log normally would update every minute) and in the meantime
it also loses uploaded files.

I just can't imagine how that happened, since the last time the importer
was touched was on January 12, and uploads were flowing regularly...

In particular, your upload also lost a file somewhere, so it couldn't be
processed either…
How did you do the upload?  If my guess is right you uploaded via ftp,
as a test could you maybe try uploading via http?  TIA…

I'm sorry…

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo