Re: ftp dput and nothing happened

ox16 <ox16@o2.pl> writes:

> Hello,  2 day ago i put signed packages using dput.

Put them where? What exact ‘dput’ command did you use, and what was the
exact output?

> And not receive any e-mail . What I must to do?   I send sucessfully
> using ftp.

I am unsure what you mean. You sent it successfully, but received no
message? How do you know it was successful?

--
 \         “If you can do no good, at least do no harm.” —_Slapstick_, |
  `\                                                     Kurt Vonnegut |