Re: Salsa repository request (gpp)

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 04:40:32PM +0200, Fabian Wolff wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am currently preparing a QA upload for the gpp package.
>
> The gpp package is not yet maintained in any VCS repository, so I
> think it might be a good idea to create a Git repository in the Debian
> group on Salsa for gpp packaging.
>
> However, I don't have access to the Debian group on Salsa, so could
> someone please create a gpp repository there and give me (wolff-guest)
> write access to it? An empty repository will suffice, I will populate
> some history (i. e., what I found on snapshot.debian.org) along with
> the changes I've made for the upcoming QA upload.

There is now https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gpp
Account wolff-guest has developer privilege.

Take it for a spin   ( slang for testdrive )
and come with your feedback     :-)

Cheers
Geert Stappers
DD

What follows might help, otherwise consider it noise ...

Create a new repository

  git clone git@salsa.debian.org:debian/gpp.git
  cd gpp
  touch README.md