[mentors.debian.net] Scheduled outage tonight 2017-01-10

Hi,

Our contact at our friendly hoster, Wavecon, has just informed us that a
SPECTRE/Meltdown-related maintenance will happen on their hosting
infrastructure at any time from now to tomorrow 06:00 UTC.

This means that mentors.debian.net will be unavailable for the duration of a
hypervisor migration/reboot, during the maintenance window.

Feel free to reply to this thread if something is still broken after the
reboot (that wasn't already broken before).

Thanks to Wavecon for their continued support, and thanks for flying
mentors.debian.net airlines :)

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont