Re: Cmake help needed: Fails to find check.h and ieeefp.h

On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 07:19:52PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I try to build the latest libsbml[1] in Git but I was running
> into:
Why do you think it's a problem? It's not.
Again, please learn how to read the program output including the build
system output. Your build fails with the following error:

CMake Error at src/bindings/r/CMakeLists.txt:339 (get_target_property):
  The LOCATION property may not be read from target "binding_r_lib".  Use the
  target name directly with add_custom_command, or use the generator
  expression $<TARGET_FILE>, as appropriate.

--
WBR, wRAR