[ Jakub Wilk ]
* Use canonical URIs for Vcs-* fields.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Fixed VCS URL (https)
* d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org
* d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces
* Remove debian/pycompat, it's not used by any modern Python helper
* Convert git repository from git-dpm to gbp layout
[ Emmanuel Arias ]
* new upstream version to 0.11.4
* Fix d/watch. This had has some errors reported for Lintian.
* Create and init git-dpm for the package
* Get DEP-5 format to d/copyright and correct LICENCE
* Add Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-python to debian/changelog
* Update Standards-Version from 3.9.2 to 4.1.3
* Update Homepage from debian/changelog
* Add export PYBUILD_NAME=pcapy to d/rules
* Add export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all to d/rules
* Add the rm'ing LICENCE file after install on d/rules
* Update d/compat to from 5 to 11
* Update debhelper to >= 11 on Build-Depends field on d/control file
* Remove the "Suggests: doc-base" from d/control
* Add build for Python3.
* Modify upstream Licence on d/copyright.
* Delete Provides field on d/control.
* Modify Description field on d/control.