RFS: pcapy/0.11.4-1 [ITA]

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pcapy"

* Package name    : pcapy
Version         : 0.11.4-1
Upstream Author : Core Security <oss@coresecurity.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/CoreSecurity/pcapy
* License         : Apache Software License
Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

python-pcapy - Python interface to the libpcap packet capture library

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/pcapy

dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pcapy/pcapy_0.11.4-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  [ Jakub Wilk ]
  * Use canonical URIs for Vcs-* fields.

  [ Ondřej Nový ]
  * Fixed VCS URL (https)
  * d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org
  * d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces
  * Remove debian/pycompat, it's not used by any modern Python helper
  * Convert git repository from git-dpm to gbp layout

  [ Emmanuel Arias ]
  * new upstream version to 0.11.4
  * Fix d/watch. This had has some errors reported for Lintian.
  * Create and init git-dpm for the package
  * Get DEP-5 format to d/copyright and correct LICENCE
  * Add Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-python to debian/changelog
  * Update Standards-Version from 3.9.2 to 4.1.3
  * Update Homepage from debian/changelog
  * Add export PYBUILD_NAME=pcapy to d/rules
  * Add export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all  to d/rules
  * Add the rm'ing LICENCE file after install on d/rules
  * Update d/compat to from 5 to 11
  * Update debhelper to >= 11 on Build-Depends field on d/control file
  * Remove the "Suggests: doc-base" from d/control
  * Add build for Python3.
  * Modify upstream Licence on d/copyright.
  * Delete Provides field on d/control.
  * Modify Description field on d/control.

Regards,
Emmanuel

--
Arias Emmanuel