Re: Filing a follow-up request

Tommi Höynälänmaa <tommi.hoynalanmaa@gmail.com> writes:

> How can I file a follow-up request to a RFS bug?

In the Debian BTS every new bug report creates a discussion forum
for that report. Further correspondence is done by email messages
<URL:https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#followup>.

You can see from the bug's page an email address for that bug report;
for bug#12345, for example, the email address for the discussion is
<12345@bugs.debian.org>.

Simply correspond by email, including that email address in Cc (or To,
if it makes sense) and the BTS will include the message as part of the
on-going discussion forum for that bug report.

Anyone who has subscribed to the bug report will receive each message
that way. You can of course also address specific people with their own
email address as well, if appropriate.

Does that answer your question? I don't know whether you have some
specific meaning for “follow-up request”.

--
 \     “Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather |
  `\                                             straps.” —Emo Philips |