Re: How to test interactive and GUI programs with autopkgtest?

Hi,

I have integration tests for GSequencer. It uses mainly:

https://developer.gnome.org/gdk2/stable/GdkDisplay.html#gdk-display-warp-pointer
https://developer.gnome.org/gdk2/stable/gdk2-Testing.html#gdk-test-simulate-button

In gsequencer I have a timeout that can be synchronized with the test
runner. This
has to be done because of concurrent access.

We run the integration tests as part of continues integration:
https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/gsequencer/tree/master/debian/tests

Bests,
Joël