Bug#907254: RFS: dvbcut/0.7.3-1
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dvbcut"
Package name : dvbcut
Version : 0.7.3-1
Upstream Author : Bernhard Übelacker
URL : https://github.com/bernhardu/dvbcut-deb
License : GPL-2+
Section : graphics
It builds those binary packages:
dvbcut - Qt application for cutting parts out of DVB streams
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvbcut/dvbcut_0.7.3-1.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
dvbcut (0.7.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 0.7.3.
- Be able to build with Qt5 utils with -qt5 postfix. (Thanks to Luigi Baldoni)
- Fix issue with reencoded frames appear with 50 FPS.
* Switch copyright-format URL from http to https.
* Bump standards version from 3.9.8 to 4.1.4.
* Bump debhelper version from 10 to 11.
* Remove trailing whitespace from debian files.