Bug#906719: RFS: rpyc/4.0.2-1 [RC]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rpyc" maintained within the
python modules team.
Package name : rpyc
Version : 4.0.2-1
URL : https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/rpyc
Section : python
It builds these binary packages:
python-rpyc-doc - transparent and symmetric Remote Python Call
library -- documenta
python3-rpyc - transparent and symmetric Remote Python Call library
-- Python3 m
Getting the package:
Changes since the last upload:
rpyc (4.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org
* d/control: Remove ancient X-Python3-Version field
[ Carl Suster ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #904615).
* Recommend python3-gevent to support the new gevent server (however this
feature is currently disabled due to crashes that are not yet
* Build-Depend on python3-gevent for the corresponding test (however this
test is currently disabled to match upstream CI configuration).
* Make the build reproducible by applying the patch provided by Chris
* Build-Depend on python3-sphinx-rtd-theme which is now used by the docs.
* Stop cleaning up (in debian/rules) screencasts and CI image from
no longer exist upstream.
* Remove GitHub "fork me" banner from documentation.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.2.0 (no changes needed).
* Mark the doc package as M-A: foreign as per multiarch hinter.
* Add upstream metadata file.
* Bump debhelper compat to 11.
-- Carl Suster <email@example.com> Tue, 14 Aug 2018 18:35:11 +1000