Bug#906646: RFS: double-conversion/3.0.0+git20180802.4e8b3b5-1 [ITA, tensorflow deps]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "double-conversion"
* Package name : double-conversion
Version : 3.0.0+git20180802.4e8b3b5-1
Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License : [fill in]
Section : libs
It builds those binary packages:
libdouble-conversion-dev - routines to convert IEEE floats to and from strings (development
libdouble-conversion1 - routines to convert IEEE floats to and from strings
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/double-conversion/double-conversion_3.0.0+git20180802.4e8b3b5-1.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from
1. salsa git repo [branch: lumin/3.0.0 instead of master]
2. dom-amd64 build for sid/experimental
autopkgtest is broken due to some debomatic reason.
3. dom-amd64 build + autopkgtest for ubuntu cosmic
4. ubuntu PPA cosmic build
amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, ppc64el, s390x [all OK]
double-conversion is a Tensorflow dependency. I'm uploading
a snapshot to archive instead of the latest release 3.0.0 because
libtensorflow.so FTBFS with the stable release.
Note, it appears that this package doesn't need a transition slot
since there is no ABI change. (however upstream changed SOVERSION
due to nonsence). This package should go into experimental first,
and enter unstable only if I have finished the reverse dependency
check. Afterall this package has a high popcon.
Changes since the last upload:
double-conversion (3.0.0+git20180802.4e8b3b5-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* [O/ITA] Add myself to Uploaders. (Closes: #815264)
* New upstream version snapshot 3.0.0+git20180802.4e8b3b5
+ Note, the SOVERSION has been bumped to 3.0.0 in upstream's cmake
build. However it was bumped only because they had changed the
source directory layout, and ABI has not been changed. Hence, in
debian/rules SOVERSION is left unchanged because bumping it doesn't
make sense for Debian and would trigger an unnecessary rebuild
of the reverse dependency tree.
* Update Patches.
+ Refresh fix_m68k.patch .
- Remove fix_riscv64.patch , fixed upstream.
* Modify source paths in rules , *.install and debian/*.docs ,
following upstream's directory layout change.
* Append hardening flags to rules.
* Upgrade watch file to uscan version 4.
* Homepage: Upstream project transferred to google.
* Add autopkgtest control file to build and run upstream tests.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.0 (no change).
* Add -I. to CPPFLAGS in order to avoid build failure in clean chroot.