Re: Wrong Uploaders field when upload packages

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 10:09:54AM -0300, eamanu15 wrote:
> Dear Mentors,
>
> Yesterday, I uploaded a package that I ITA. [1] [2]
>
> Something strange happened. The uploaders field on mentors.d.net say a
> different name than I put on d/control.
It is taken from the first existing mentors upload with the same name,
which you can see at the bottom of the page.
By the way, your ITA email is broken as the second Control: pseudo-header
should not be separated by a blank line. You need to issue that command
again.

--
WBR, wRAR