RFS: hepmc -- [RC] on behalf of multiarch-support removal
Can anybody sponsor my team upload for "hepmc"? Thanks.
- commit: cb8aa811bb7e8b5be46107ca9992a5ad58df73cb
- upload: unstable
hepmc (2.06.09-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team Upload.
* Replace B-D-I:texlive-math-extra with texlive,texlive-science.
The original one no longer exists in archive. (Closes: #867090)
* Upgrade from Debhelper compat level 7 to level 11.
* Overhaul debian/rules in debhelper 11 style.
* Patch src/IO_AsciiParticles.cc to amend floating point format.
The FTBFS is due to floatpoint printing format mismatch during test,
triggered by GCC-5's change. (+ gcc-5plus.patch) (Closes: #777901)
* Deprecate DM-Upload-Allowed field.
* Strip useless build-dependencies.
* Annotate Upstream-Git URI in control.
* Point Vcs-* fields to Salsa due to Alioth deprecation.