Re: Is uscan git mode able to fetch submodules? [Was: Please clarify relation of code copy of daligner and dazzdb in package pbdagcon]

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> is there any way to also fetch submodules when using git mode in a watch
> file?  If the answer would be yes, than I could get rid of a
> get-orig-source script (see full story below).

IMO submodules should usually be packaged separately.

That said, it might be possible to package submodules in secondary
orig-component.tar.gz files using multiple uscan lines, with
component= for the submodules.

--
bye,
pabs