"conffile not in package

Hi,

I am working on a Debian package for VSCP (http://www.vscp.org) a
framework for m2m/Iot for which I also am the maintainer. The package
consist of a number of binaries and a library and I want to make three
packages, one for a daemon and some other binaries, one for a graphical
application and one for the library.

The package is build using a autoconf make which builds all binaries.

So I make a control file for the different packages vscpd, vscpworks,
libvscphelper, libvscphelper-dev. Use a standard rules file. Add a
conffiles to the vscpd package as it needs one and so on.

My problem is that I get complaints about a missing /etc/vscp/vscpd.conf
in the package also for the vscpworks, libvsphelperlib,
libvscphelperlib-dev where it should not be installed.

How do I handle this? Can any one give a hint on what's wrong?

Cheers
/ake

--
Stay Hungry - Stay Foolish!
PGP: EF7161865D3E1CCE61E2F43464B570FEC2BE58AA