From: Ben Finney <bignose@debian.org>
Date: mié., 11 de jul. de 2018 a la(s) 23:16
Subject: Re: ITA: enigma -- A game where you control a marble with
To: <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>

eamanu15 <emmanuelarias30@gmail.com> writes:

> I am working in the enigma package update (I am trying to adopt it). I
> see that this package don't have a VCS.

Hopefully the pervious maintainer can get the existing VCS repository to
you, so that you can continue working on the same packaging history.

> Do you think that is a good idea add enigma to salsa?

You should, and the best way would be to join the Debian Games team.
They have a GitLab team <URL:https://salsa.debian.org/games-team> that
would be the right team for this package.

--
 \     “If I had known what it would be like to have it all... I might |
  `\     have been willing to settle for less.” —Jane Wagner, via Lily |

--
Arias Emmanuel
https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-arias-437a6a8a