missing email after upload and other problems

Greetings,

I maintain a network diagnostic tool package: cdpr.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/cdpr

It has been a while since an upload. I've fixed some bugs and corrected the makefile to allow dpkg-buildflags to set hardening options.

I've uploaded to mentors via:

$ dput mentors cdpr_2.4-3_amd64.changes
Package has already been uploaded to mentors on mentors.debian.net
Nothing more to do for cdpr_2.4-3_amd64.changes

$ cat ~/.dput.cf
[mentors]
fqdn                   = mentors.debian.net
incoming               = /upload
method                 = https
allow_unsigned_uploads = 0
progress_indicator     = 2
allowed_distributions  = .*

which I performed on Friday, 2018-06-22.

Reading the documentation on mentors.d.n I was expecting an email with a template to be sent my way so that I could file a RFS bug against sponsorship-requests. However I haven't received any such email. I do seem to get general discussion on the mentors mailing list.

Furthermore, I don't see my uploaded package when I login to mentors.d.n and click the "My packages" link:

"""
Packages uploaded by Matt Zagrabelny
No packages
"""

Any help in:

A) Sponsoring this package would be great.
B) Figuring out why I don't get an email after a dput upload to mentors.
C) Why I don't see my package via the web UI.

Would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

-m