Re: r-cran-dbi changed from arch=any to arch=all which makes it "unvisible" in unstable (Was: New version of r-bioc-genomicranges breaks autopkgtests of r-bioc-summarizedexperiment in testing)

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 12:57:54PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> | ftp.debian.org is the right pseudo-package for removal (of the 0.8-1
> | packages) from unstable.
>
> Ok, thanks, filed as #898354.

Seems that bug is somehow needed for this specific issue.  However, I
think I had other packages moved from Arch=any to Arch=all without any
trouble.  So my question is:  Did something changed in the software
dealing with those uploads recently or is that package in some other
aspect different which might cause the observed issue?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de