Re: Systemd user instance equivalent of dh_systemd_enable?

Hi Daniele,

* Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net> [2018-04-07 18:18]:
I'm working on a package that installs a systemd user instance unit file
that needs to be enabled with

# systemctl --global enable foo.service

Using debhelper, dh_systemd_enable takes care of this automatically for
system unit files, but not for user unit files.  Is there some other
(semi)automatic way of doing it or should I take care of it manually in
the postinst and prerm maintainer scripts?

I use User=<username> in the [Service] section of the service file for that.

Cheers Jochen