Salsa repository request

Dear mentors,

I am currently preparing a QA upload for the eqonomize Debian package.

I have based my work on top of the existing packaging Git repository,
which is currently still hosted on Alioth [0].

However, with Alioth being replaced by Salsa, I think it would be a
good idea to migrate the repository to Salsa. Based on [1], I'd say
that the Debian group on Salsa would be a good location.

Because I am not a Debian Developer and, therefore, do not have access
to the Debian group on Salsa, I would hereby like to ask for someone
to create an "eqonomize" packaging repository in the Debian group and
grant me (wolff-guest) write access to it.

An empty repository will suffice; I'll take care of the rest.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Fabian

[0] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/eqonomize.git