SBuild option to build package twice

Howdy all,

What easy option is there to tell SBuild to build the package twice in a
row?

This is a feature of PBuilder, enabled with the ‘--twice’ option. It
simply specifies that the package build should occur twice in
succession.

This is useful to flush out bugs in the package clean procedure; if the
package does not tidy up its own build products, this will discover that
automatically.

What is the equivalent feature for SBuild?

--
 \            Hercules Grytpype-Thynne: “Well, Neddie, I'm going to be |
  `\      frank.”  Ned Seagoon: “Right, I'll be Tom.”  Count Moriarty: |