Re: Package EOL checklist

> Yes, this needs to be done.

Thanks for your answer.
So is the list I was putting in my initial mail correct for this use case?

3. Open bugs on all depending packages (including those who use it as
build dependencies) to have them switch to something else.
4. Open a bug for your package explaining it's end of life so that
people can see it easily.
5. Once there is no more package depending on yours (probably after a
few months), ask the ftp masters to remove the package from testing
and unstable via a mail to their list.
6. Wait that the package is out of old-stable to drop the git
repository from Salsa.

Thanks
Joseph