Dynamic Unit File Generation

Hello,

I'm writing a package that requires dynamic creation of systemd template instances, however, I cannot use a systemd-generator because the units will require information that is sourced from a database.

The template file that I'm planning to write will be a systemd.mount unit responsible for forcing permissions on directories via bindfs to enable out-of-bound account management in a shared hosting environment.

What is the Debian-approved or Debian-condoned way to do this?

Should I simply create unit file synlinks for these instances manually?

How should I start these services from within my package when they're first created?

How should I stop a service from within my package when it should be removed?

Is there a better way that I haven't thought of?

Best Regards,
Clay F.