Bug#887595: RFS: xft/2.3.2-1.1 [NMU]
On Monday, 22 January 2018 7:49 AM, Julien Cristau wrote:
> IMO this is nothing that warrants a NMU, or an upload on its own.
Sure, perhaps not in the current RFS form. That said, I'm hoping we can
reach some agreement on releasing a new version of xft. Here are some
1. Cyril Brulebois is listed in Uploaders, but he hasn't been part of
Debian XFS for some years now.
2. The VCS URL in the Package Tracker no longer functions, due to the
recent migration to Debian Salsa.
3. The package standards version is 3.9.2 ("ancient").
4. The lack of Multi-Arch awareness blocks multi-arch support for
libpango1.0-dev and libfontforge-dev. These packages, in turn,
5. As for fixing other bugs, #843837 should be tagged 'wontfix',
since it is an upstream issue (fixed some time ago). I don't know
enough about the other three bugs to comment.
Marking libxft-dev Multi-Arch: same is particularly important to me,
so I'm hoping you can update the package with the above points
Thanks for your email.