Bug#887683: RFS: highwayhash/0~20180103-geeea446-1 [RC/experimental]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "highwayhash"
* Package name : highwayhash
Version : 0~20180103-geeea446-1
Upstream Author :
* URL :
* License :
Section : science
It builds those binary packages:
libhighwayhash-dev - Fast strong hash functions:
libhighwayhash0 - Fast strong hash functions: SipHash/HighwayHash (library)
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/highwayhash/highwayhash_0~20180103-geeea446-1.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from
note, the lintian warning libhighwayhash0:
is a false positive.
Changes since the last upload:
highwayhash (0~20180103-geeea446-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Import upstream snapshot eeea4463df1639c7ce271a1d0fdfa8ae5e81a49f .
* Remove all patches because they were merged by upstream.
* compat: Bump debhelper compat to 11
* control: Add new B-D "rename" and Vcs-* fields
* control: Add missing depends to dev package (Closes: #877207)
* control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3 (no change)
* copyright: fix insecure-copyright-format-uri
* rules: fix build and installation.
* Symbols: refresh. (Closes: #877130)
* Update my name.