Bug#881295: RFS: rednotebook/2.3-1 [ITP] -- A cross-platform journal
Control: tags -1 moreinfo
(Please do NOT open up new RFS bugs but recycle the old ones. Thanks.
The other RFS bugs are #875265 and #881279)
Please note that I will not sponsor this package (as I'm not
comfortable sponsoring python packages)
Did you check the bugs from the old package? Are they still applicable?
If so, please reopen them! (Please confirm here that you went through
- d/patches/series is empty, please delete the whole directory.
- (if you anyway update the package: d/compat 11 is out now, as well as
a newer S-V has been released.)
- d/docs do not install README.md -- it just contains information how
to build it and this is not useful for the binary packages.
- Please add to gbp.conf that you use signed tags.
- please upstream the manpages.
- why are the tests skipped?
- d/copyright: extra blank line before Files-Excluded: However, please
note that with 3.0 source format the debian/ directory needs not to be
removed manually, which would be actually be preferred. (as we'd like
to avoid repacking)
- /here, the watchfile seems does not work:
- (optional) it would be great to move the packaging VCS to Debian
infrastructure, like salsa.d.o
LANG=C uscan --force-download
gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
mk-origtargz: error: tar --list --auto-compress --file
../rednotebook_2.3.orig.tar.gz subprocess returned exit status 2
uscan: error: mk-origtargz --package rednotebook --version 2.3 --
compression gzip --directory .. --copyright-file debian/copyright
../rednotebook-2.3.tar.gz subprocess returned exit status 2