How to package support libraries for Tilde

Hi,

I would like to work on packaging the Tilde text editor (RFP #692512). (Full
disclosure: I am the author of said software.)

To package Tilde, I would also need to package the separately distributed
support libraries, which each have their own version numbering and release
schedule. These are 6 separate libraries, which to my knowledge are not (yet)
used by any other software. See https://os.ghalkes.nl/t3/index.html for a
nice depency graph and description of the different libraries.

My question is: how do I go about packaging them? Do I package each library
separately, and if so, do I file ITP bugs for each of them? If, on the other
hand, I am to package everything into a single 'tilde' package, how would I
do the versioning?

Best regards,
Gertjan Halkes