binary-without-manpage

I (only) created the file "debian/ntfsundelete-tree.8" (without
referring it anywhere), and I get this Lintian warning:
W: ntfsundelete-tree: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/ntfsundelete-tree

Where do I need to register the manpage file presence to be installed?
Can I do this at "debian/install" file (with what well-known path)?

Thanks.