Re: Packaging from Git

dpkg-buildpackage continues now, when my "rules" file has this only content:

#!/usr/bin/make -f
clean:
binary:
binary-arch:
binary-indep:
build:
build-arch:
build-indep:

Now I'm at this point:

(...)
 dpkg-genchanges  >../ntfsundelete-tree_1.0.0-1_amd64.changes
dpkg-genchanges: warning: package ntfsundelete-tree in control file but
not in files list
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-genchanges: error: cannot fstat file ../ntfsundelete-tree: No such
file or directory
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-genchanges gave error exit status 2

debian/files only content:
ntfsundelete-tree admin extra

The file "ntfsundelete-tree" is located at the base path (out of debian/)

administrator should fix this.
El 04/02/17 a les 17:40, Andrey Rahmatullin ha escrit: