Re: mentors.d.n thinks someone else uploaded my package?

Hello Chris.

Of course you are not hijacking a previous work mine.  I guess this messages are because I’ve submitted an ITA package updating the version of keychain.

I received a feedback of one Debian Mentor to do some changes in the package I submitted and re-submit again, but I faced some personal problems and have not be able to re-pack and re-submit the package with the changes.

If you are still interested in maintain this package, fell free to adopt it and continuous with your submission. If you need something from me, just ping me and I’ll do.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital
"I like the impossible, because there is less competition" - Walt Disney