How to switch all->any?

Hi,

I have a (Python 3) package that introduced some system dependent
binaries, and therefore the package had to switch from "all" to "any".

The package is not in testing in the moment. However, it also does not
migrate with the message "missing build on all: python3-sunpy (from
0.7.9-1)".

How can I get rid of that? 0.7.9-1 is in the Debian archives, but
neither part of testing, nor of unstable. It would however useful to
keep this version, f.e. for use in snapshots.d.o.

Best regards

Ole