Help to get Qt GUI of clonalorigin needed

Hi,

I intend to package ClonalOrigin and the packaging is ready in Debian
Med Git[1] in principle.  I needed to apply some patches to migrate the
code from Qt4 to Qt5[2] which enabled to **build** the package.
However, my totally Qt uneducated simply web search inspired patches
only enable to **build** the GUI.  When trying to run clonalorigin-gui
(from clonalorgigin-gui package) the interface is totally empty.  Even
the Help menu entry does not change this.  In the xterm that I used to
start the GUI I get:

$ clonalorigin-gui
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionGelman_Rubin_test_activated()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionShowComment_activated()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionExit_activated()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionSave_picture_activated()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionReOpen_output_file_activated()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionOpen_output_file_activated()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionAbout_activated()

I do not have the slightest idea what this might mean and how to fix it.
Any help from a kind Qt educated soul would be really appreciated.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/clonalorigin.git
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/clonalorigin.git/tree/debian/patches/qt5.patch