Re: How to get debian ci test passed for proxy application

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 18:42:22 +0000, James Cowgill wrote:

> > My local test shows all pass, while debian ci test [1] shows a
> > connection timeout message.
> > So I'm wondering whether debian ci support network activity, and how
> > can I configure the test to get it passed.
> I think you might need a "Restrictions: isolation-container" to get
> network access, but that's only a guess.

That's not my experience. We have quite a few perl packages where the
tests do something networky and haven't experienced problems on
ci.debian.net (modulo failing requests to external resources but
that's of course a different story).

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe