ZFS packaging

Hello,

I'd like to help out the ZFS packaging team. I've cloned the alioth git
and done some work to get the most recent release building [1] [2]. I
also incorporated some suggestions made by the current maintainer [3].

I've been trying to communicate with the current maintainers, but
they're very busy and have not replied in the last few weeks.

Would it be possible to have someone look over the changes I've made
and/or make suggestions as to how I could get these changes incorporated
into Debian?

Thanks,
Antonio Russo

[1] https://github.com/aerusso/pkg-zfsonlinux-zfs