Re: Trying to get rid of code copy of jsoncpp in seqtools

Am Mittwoch, den 25.10.2017, 16:52 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> I try to package seqtools[1] which originally contained a code copy
> of jsoncpp which I removed.  Unfortunately the build fails with the
> Debian packaged jsoncpp and I'm lacking the necessary C++ knowledge
> to get this fixed.  Does anybody have an idea how to fix

> gbtoolsTrackhub.cpp: In function 'Json::Value
> {anonymous}::processRequestResult(const string&, long int,
> Json::Reader, std::__cxx11::string&)':
> gbtoolsTrackhub.cpp:174:16: error: aggregate 'std::stringstream
> err_ss' has incomplete type and cannot be defined
>    stringstream err_ss;
This looks like

#include <sstream>

was missing in that file (fix pushed).

In addition the <json/json.h> include is not found. For that a
"pkg-config jsoncpp" and the according flag setting should be added.

If you don't beat bme to it I'll look into it tomorrow.

Best,
Gert