Re: C++ help needed (Was: Help with cmake / Qt5 migration needed)

Andreas Tille kirjoitti 20.10.2017 klo 15:29:
> Hi again,
>
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:55:22AM +0200, Wout B wrote:
>> It looks like the initial #include <QDebug> was actually correct and that
>> it indeed doesn't find it somehow. Manually adding Qt5::Core and
>> Qt5::Widgets to target_link_libraries seems to work though.
>
> I can confirm that this helps - thanks a lot!
>
>> Then there's
>> still some error (declaration of 'float t' shadows template parameter), but
>> I don't know how to fix that one.
>
> I think I fixed this by removing the code copy of CImg.h and using the
> Debian packaged version instead.  But the QDebug issue came back and
> may be I need another trick to tweak src/qtbeads/CMakeLists.txt that
> the -I directive is inserted properly:

Didn't test this, but it seems you have missed this required change in src/qtbeads/CMakeLists.txt:

-TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( qtbeads ${QT_LIBRARIES} ...
+TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( qtbeads Qt::Widgets ...

I can't see that line in the patch at
> [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/beads.git

Juhani