Re: Package recommended and upgrade/dist-upgrade

Le 18/10/2017 à 07:57, Narcis Garcia a écrit :
As Far As I Know: Not by default behaviour, but you can configure.

APT parameter to override this: --with-new-pkgs
Directive for /etc/apt/apt.conf : APT::Get::Upgrade-Allow-New

Thanks for your quick answer.

After a test, I can confirm that new recommended package are automatically installed but old recommended package have been deleted are not reinstalled sot "apt-get" and "apt" works exactly as I want.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager