Question about watch file

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get a correct debian/watch file for my package. The
upstream source is from sourceforge[1] but it has a white space
in the path[2]. I'd like to get the lastest source from "uget (stable)"
but under the normal case I only get the source from "uget (developing)".

Normal case:

version=4
http://sf.net/urlget/uget-([0-9].+)\.(?:tar\.gz)

In this case I only get the lastest "uget (developing)" source.

I was trying with:

version=4
http://sf.net/urlget/uget\040\(stable\)(.*)

But I only get all files from "uget (stable)" and whenever I wanted to
be more specify I couldn't be able to get the lastest version.

Do you know if it's a special case? I'd glad if you can help me. Thanks.

[1]https://sourceforge.net/projects/urlget/files/?source=navbar
[2]https://sourceforge.net/projects/urlget/files/uget%20%28stable%29/

Best regard,
Elías Alejandro