javalib-but-no-public-jars lintian

hello mentors,

I have this in an updated knopflerfish-osgi package:

I: libknopflerfish-osgi-framework-java: javalib-but-no-public-jars
N:
N:    The name of the package suggests that it contains a java library but it
N:    does not contain any JAR file in /usr/share/java, while the java policy
N:    mandates that JAR files outside /usr/share/java are for private use.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: java, Type: binary
N:

However, the package installs:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 35 Aug 23 16:06 /usr/share/java/knopflerfish-framework.jar -> ../knopflerfish/framework-8.0.5.jar

Maybe lintian uses "file" to check whether it's a jar?

Shall I report a severity=normal bug against lintian?

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter