NMU help.

Dear list,

Gianfranco, who usually kindly offers me reviews and also actually uploads my lirc packahes is in a well deserved holiday.

During his holiday, we have a new bug in the recently uploaded lirc-0.10..0-1. It's kind of bad, a FTBS in packages compiled against lirc. It surfaced in the libirman package.

I have prepared a RFS bug [1]. It's a simple bugfix + some administrative data updates. Is there anyone on this list which could help me with uploading this so that dependent packages can be compiled again?

Cheers!

--alec

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1540599.html