Uploading bugfix, normal uploader on holidays

Dear list,

During the past year(s) I have been cooperating with Gianfranco who kindly has reviewed and uploaded my lirc packages. On Friday, he uploaded 0.10.0-1 and then started a well.deserved holiday.

Now, we have a bug [2] which needs to be fixed in 0.10.0-1. I have prepared a 0.10.0-2 which resolves it on mentors [1], but need help with actually uploading the fix. Is there anyone out there which could give me a hand?

Cheers!

--alec

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/lirc
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=872074

PS: The 0.10.0-1 on mentors does not reflect the package actually uploaded, caused by the recent mentors.net outage. DS